Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Anniversary Page

At the end of February I did a page from our first family vacation. The first day also happened to be our sixth anniversary so this page is the 2nd of that pair.  My parents entertained M while we took a few hours to have an adult meal, and by adult I mean...was still hot and didn't involved any spit up...haha.  I'm not very good at ensuring I'm in the pictures so here's a rare one of me! 


Since I've been trying to use some new techniques I used a tucked away tag for my journalling. I think for having so many pictures (something also not normal for me) it was the perfect way to include a little note for M. 
Up next in my scrapbook life is some pictures of Pop using two new things for me.  Stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. Love the tucked tag idea. You'll have to show me how to do it so I can scraplift!

    La-Vie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know there are ways to do it even more sophisticated that what I did, but I just secured my picture on three sides and used the picture as a pocket. I purchased the tags at Hobby Lobby when they were 50% off as I got 20 for $1...figured I couldn't even make my own for that price.

      Delete