The blog hop is saying goodbye to our old team members, and welcoming our new. I was a guest designer last time, and am a part-time design team member this go around. I am happy to be included again as Get Inky! makes a quality stamp, and all the girls are a blast to work with.
For my project I choose to use the cricut cartridge A Child's Year. I cut out a fairy and then replaced her wand with a flower. After she was glued down I used stickler and glitter for her wings.
The flowers, and butterflies, are stamped with Blue Moon Creation's build a flower that is part of the Love Bugs set. The pink and purple flowers were colored with a blender pen and my stamp pads. The green and yellow are wink of stella pens. They give a slight sheen/glitter, but not a whole lot…hence wink I guess.
Now for the fun part. Leave a comment on each blog along the way and you'll be entered to win:
* one of three one-year Inky Moonbeam memberships
* one Crafty Card Gallery app donated from Jennifer Restivo
To see what the club is all about, visit Blue Moon Creations
I will also be offering a prize! If you leave a comment, and follow my blog, you'll be entered to win the card I created as well as a 6x6 paper pad to help you create some cool things! If you follow me on Facebook or Twitter, and leave another comment for each, you'll receive an extra entry. The links to where else you can find me are in the upper right corner of my blog.
I'm so glad you stopped by and look forward to inspiring you further. Now off you to go to Susan B to check our what she created.
Blog Hop Line Up:
- Ann - http://annmakes.blogspot.com
- Beth ~ http://thecraftyscrapyard.
- Jamie- http://capture-your-memories.weebly.com/capture-this-blog.html
- Jessica- http://www.
- Judy - http://
- Julie - http://muddypawsinkyfingers.
- Kathy - http://upinthenightwithkat.
- La-Vie - http://www.cestla-
- Lyne - http://lynnseverydayideas.
- Susan B. ~ http://susanascorner.
- Susan R - http://susanrenshaw0404.
- Tonya- http://
- Thia- http://bluemooncreation.