Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Dots and Spots Layout


      Time for another reveal with Team Trace over at Southern Girls Challenge. The challenge this time is to use dots and spots.  
     I created these on my layout in groups around the corners where my photos met the middle of my layout.  To do this I used a variety of things so that their would be all different heights and textures.  There are buttons, brads, enamel dots, pearl pens, stickles and drops of color shine.   
     The photos I chose were of our little one falling asleep in various places during our first vacation.  He was/is a horrible sleeper, but on vacation he never slept so well!
     I hope you enjoyed the layout, and that you'll come link up with us over at the challenge.  We can't wait to see what dots and spots you come up with!
Bonus Project - Card featuring LadyBug Crafts digi


2 comments:

  1. Fab layout Lyne! Love the photos bless him, so so cute. I so need to get my scrappy mojo on! Very inspiring hun. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Wendy! I hope your mojo returns soon

      Delete