Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Southern Girls Die Cuts and Punches Reveal

     Time for another fun reveal at Southern Girls Challenge.  Your challenge this time is to use punches and die cuts...which for me isn't a challenge at all!  
     I completed a two page layout and used a border punch to anchor my photos and die cut circles to bring your eyes around the page.  
     I used a sketch as my starting point, but it's one that has been in my stash forever and I don't know where it came from  :-( I also was challenged by the Lasting Memeories blog to use shades of blue and white. The plain paper is actually subtly shimmery in person so it's a nice contrast to the pattern paper.
   That's it for now!  Until next time - keep scrapping!
   

6 comments:

  1. Ooh that's gorgeous! How inspiring when you have such a gorgeous subject matter! Love the layout and your fabby diecut elements. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful and happy little guy - he's adorable! Yes - All smiles covers it all! Thank you so much for sharing with us on LM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADORABLE pix to showcase!
    Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did bring my eye around this page! Great work! Check the LM blog tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Or well today. It's already Friday where you are. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous double page LO - adorable photos!

    ReplyDelete