Monday, July 14, 2014

Studio Calico Layout For SSIB

It's my reveal day over at ScrapStuffz "Inspired By", and I have a fun one today.  This was my first time using modeling paste.  I've used it on several layouts since as I've had this one done for awhile.  
I also used my Studio Calico kit Bluegrass Farms as the blue went perfectly with out inspiration photo.  The wave my photos are anchored on is a card set from Kiwi Lane that I just traced and them placed where I like it to continue and traced again to make one continuous piece.    My photo layout came from the size and placement of the birds versus the feeder.  Loads of inspiration all around in the photo.
Will you be joining us this month...I'd love to see what inspired you.  Until next time...Keep scrappin!


Inspiration Photo


Challenges:


5 comments:

  1. lovely layout! I love the colors! nice kit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alicia - this was probably the only kit I've gotten that I really liked so far.

      Delete
  2. Great card thanks for joining us at crafting from the heart and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for having the challenges Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Girls Challenges and we hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs,
    Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete