Thursday, August 14, 2014

Sesame Place Layout for SSIB

Welcome to my August reveal for SSIB.  We changed things up with month and are using a sketch with the twist of homemade die cuts.  Our die cuts were graciously provided by our blog owner Stacia, and are wonderfully done.
     I pulled out DoodleBug Design Hip Hip Hooray collection and got to punching.  I love how the bright happy colors of the collection worked so well with the Sesame colors.    I used all B side papers in order to avoid the birthday items and I'm very pleased how well everything ties in together.  I didn't buy the enamel dots when I purchased this collection and really wish I had for this layout.  
     This is also one of the few times I've used white card stock as my background, and it was a pain to photograph.  I really think this is one layout that has much more pop in person that the photo.
     I hope you take a look at our sketch, get your die cuts out, and join us!  Until next time...Keep Scrapping!
Sketch


2 comments:

  1. Awesome translation of the sketch. It's great to see how one can use themed collections for a totally different use. Bravo! I just might join in on this one!

    La-Vie

    ReplyDelete