Friday, September 26, 2014

Close To My Heart Confetti Wishes Layout

     Hi all - I'm here with your Friday Inspiration for Paper Crafter Anonymous.  This week I created a blank layout, using the Confetti Wishes paper, for my friend who is due in November with her little girl. What I liked about this layout was it used one piece of paper, just cut and flipped.  It's great way to get more mileage out of your patterned paper.

     The paper is white, but the Recollections tag I wanted to use was more of an aged look.  To make them match I took Tim Holtz Vintage Photo ink and rubbed layer on layer on until they were a more similar color.  Just another tip to get more out of what you own.

     I envision the photos on this page  in a topsy turvy fashion.  Kind of skewed like the gorgeous cake in the picture.  Maybe before I give it to her I'll place the photo mats in the fashion and write the picture size on them to make it even easier for her.

    Hope my post has inspired you to try to think about your products in a different color scheme, and how to make the most of each piece.  Until next week...keep scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment