Friday, September 19, 2014

Close To My Heart Friendship Card

Hi everyone Lyne here with another inspiration for Paper Crafter Anonymous.  Hubby and I are blessed with an almost four year old son so any pink I use usually shows up on my cards.

As is my usually style I kept this card really clean and simple.  A few gems and some banners made from matching paper are the main embellishment. As a tip for you - the striped banner is actually the part at the bottom of the paper we usually cut off and throw away.

The stamped heart sits on some pop dots, and is colored with copic markers.  The markers match the aqua dots in the top patterned paper.

Hope you're enjoying seeing what I've been creating and I'd love to have you as a follower of my blog.  Until next week....Keep Scrapping!

1 comment:

  1. Love the sentiment on this card and how Clean and simple it is.. great idea

    ReplyDelete