Friday, May 8, 2015

Scrap Friends Layout

     I am so excited to be sharing my first layout for the ScrapMuch? design team.  Laura also has the best sketches, and I'm honored to be part of a team showing them off.  Here is the first sketch I was given to work with:
And here is my take:
     The photos are from the first time I had the pleasure of meeting my scrappy friend Stacia for a painting part she organized...what fun!  I used Simple Stories 24/seven collection and some misc enamel dots.  I created the embellishment cluster in the top right using the epiphany craft machine and a flattened bottle cap...it looks so cool in person.  
     So tell me what you think of my take and I can't wait to see what you come up with.  Until next time...Keep Scrapping!



7 comments:

  1. wow!! that is a great sketch and you did a great job! love it! I will have to use this one for sure! congrats on the new DT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your takw on the sketch and congrats on the DT! bl

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your takw on the sketch and congrats on the DT! bl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the DT! fun page! BL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicely done Lyne....welcome to the team!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous first reveal! Great take on the sketch. Those papers are totally perfect!

    ReplyDelete