Friday, June 12, 2015

Helper Layout

     Welcome to another sketch reveal for the ScrapMuch? team.  I am finding Laura's sketches so inspiring that for the first time in a long time it's easy to get my design team assignments done! Today's sketch was no different.  I used this week's sketch to create the right hand side of a two page layout about our son helping Daddy in the garden when he was only about two.
       I used papers from an old Scrapbook Generation Super Sketch Club kit that I never got around to making the designated layouts for.  I've really been working on either making those layouts in advance, and having them ready, or using the paper for other things.  There is so much new stuff I "have" to have that I need to use up some of what I already own.  I'm sure you all can relate!
     These papers happen to be from the Simple Stories 24/7 collection, and I love them.  If I could find the whole kit collection I'd but it!  The colors are the perfect combination of bold and subtle all at the same time.
      So...for the left hand side of the page I used another of Laura's sketches, but you'll have to wait until next Friday to see that one :-)  Until then...Keep Scrapping!


1 comment: