What I really loved about this hop was you could make something new or show your favorite past album. I tried to get something created, but didn't make it so I'm sharing with you my favorite album I've ever made. I created it with a tutorial from My Sister Scrapper and the All About A Boy Collection from Echo Park. Without further adieu....
I hope you enjoyed the video. Now before you hop on over to Charity's blog to see here amazing project please follow me with bloglovin and leave a comment to be entered to win a coin envelope mini album that I made. You can also receive an additional entry for following my Facebook page. Until next time...Keep Scrapping!
1. Me (Kelly Jean) - kelsterjean designs
2. Amanda - Random Sweetness
3. Nubia - The Papercutting Nerd
4. Beth - Scrapping Wonders
5. Heather M - Heather's Crafty Heart
6. Lynn - Lynn's Everyday Ideas
7. Charity - Scrappin' Chaos
8. Mandi - Kraze of MJ
9. Heather S - Coffee and Pretty Paper
10. Kristin - rukristin papercrafts