Friday, October 9, 2015

Hello Summer

Hi all!  Can you believe it's time for another reveal day at ScrapMuch!? This was a really hard sketch for me as I don't use a lot of circles.  I tried to embrace it and here's what I came up with.  
The papers and stickers are from the July Creative Kit over at My Creative Scrapbook.  The ones I used are all from Pebbles and Doodlebug.  The sunburst on my page was a file I purchased from the Silhouette store.  It was meant to be a 12x12 cut out for a background.  I shrunk it down and cut it out of transparency film...voila..a stencil for my Heidi Swapp spray.  
So how do you think it came out!?  I'd love to hear your comments.  I'd also love if you play along that you'd leave me a link in the comments so I can leave you some love too!


1 comment:

  1. Very pretty, love the look of the sun rays coming up from behind your photo.

    ReplyDelete