Sunday, January 17, 2016

Tractor Boys

Thanks for joining me for another layout share!  I'm thankful for all your views and comments.  This layout was created with the free sketch that Scrapbook Generation put on their new Facebook challenge site.  Be sure to look them up at SG Scrap Squad.
I used at WRMK collection designed by Teresa Collins that I've had in my stash forever.  Some Freckled Fawn embellishments, doodling, Tim Holtz splatters and I was done.  Easy peasy on this one and I was pleased with how the colors popped on black!

2 comments:

  1. This is a super cute layout! Love the fun bright colors against the black background and those super cute photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this sketch and still want to make a layout using it. I love how the bright color pops on the black background...very pretty.

    ReplyDelete