Sunday, February 21, 2016

Lil' Stinker Layout

Hi everyone - long time no scrap.  I'm back today with an entry for a new to me challenge site called Scrap The Boys.  They had a fun sketch this month and here is my take...
I used the September kit from My Creative Scrapbook. This was meant to be a travel themed kit, but obviously I didn't use it that way.  The black pieces that frame my picture are chipboard that our son helped me emboss with black powder.
Hope you love my page, and check out the challenge site I found.

3 comments:

  1. Ha Ha, love the title! Love that photo and the colours on this layout are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab layout, great colour combo, great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at STB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take on the challenge and that colour combo rocks. Thank you for playing along with Scrap the Boys.

    ReplyDelete