Thursday, February 25, 2016

The Best Layout

So I'm back today with a stash busting layout inspired by sketch 472 from Scrapbook Challenges. There is a little bit of everything on this layout. The background paper is from my February my Creative Scrapbook Kit.  The paper under the photo is from Simple Stories.  The washi, wood veneer and stars are from Freckled Fawn.  The fiber and OX symbol are from Studio Calico. 
The grey dot is modeling paste mixed with grey paint and put through a swiss dot stencil.  The wood veneer also was plain when I started.  I smeared some pink Gelato on them and then moved it around with an aqua brush.  I then dried with my heat tool, and added a second layer to intensify the color and have it offer a contrast from the pink in the washi.  
This is a totally different, and girly, layout for me, but I'm very pleased with how it came out.  I'd love your comments!

1 comment:

  1. love the gelato painted veneers (will have to try that) and all the stash use! Great job-cute layout! Kate (SBC)

    ReplyDelete