Sunday, December 11, 2016

Kindergarten

Each time I finally get a layout done and photographed now I'm amazed at how long it's been since I've blogged.  
I completed this one a week or so ago and it only took me about an hour.  I swear that since I've been doing boy layouts for six years they come so much easier than doing one for the little lady.  
The sketch came from a collaboration between My Creative Scrapbook/Sketches and Creative Scrappers.

The cards and embellishments are from Simple Stories School collection...while the yardstick just came from my stash.  The title is from Paper Wizard. If you haven't checked out their diecuts you really should.  Paper Wizard and Dancing Daisy Designs are my go too for professional layered cuts.
Well - I'm off for now as nap time is almost over.  I hope to check in with you all again sooner than later!

2 comments: