Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Noel

Happy March everyone!  I'm back today with a layout that I created for a design team application.  

This is a photo of our two kiddos around Christmas time at a local historic hotel.  I printed the photo on the Epson Picturemate hubby bought me for Christmas.  It has been such a scrapping blessing to be able to just print the photos I want to scrap right now rather than having to wait to go to the studio.


The paper is from the December 2015 My Creative Scrapbook Kit.  Yes...I'm still using up older kits. I've really been working on getting them done!  The doily is a white one from amazon (I bought 1,000) and I used acrylic paint to make it red.

The real fun thing for me on this layout is the typed journalling in the bottom left corner.  I made that on my "new" typewriter that I got for Christmas.  It's a beautiful aqua one from the 1950's that still works wonderfully.  My SIL got is on eBay for a quarter of what the new We R Memory Keepers one cost.  

Thanks for stopping by and I can't wait to share more layouts with you this month.

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment