Tuesday, April 11, 2017

One Sheet Wonder Cards

Hey everyone!  I've been keeping something under my hat and can finally share with you.  I'm a guest designer for part of April and May over at the challenge blog Use Your Stuff. I have participated with them before, but not nearly enough.



Their challenge this week is to use flower...eeekk...not something I've done a lot of with only having a girl the last year, and doing boy layouts for six.  I have to say though after some thought I came up with an awesome idea...well if I do say so myself!


I did a search on Pinterest for one sheet wonder ideas.  Yes - all eight of these cards were made with one sheet of patterned paper, and two sheets of cardstock.  I'm not a regular cardmaker, but this is certainly and idea I can get behind and a great way to use papers I may not use otherwise.


The paper is one I received in a Studio Calico kit years ago if I'm not mistaken.  It's from Pink Paisley's Switchboard collection and the specific paper is Hey There.  The punches and stamps are from my Stampin' Up stash that I've had for years.


I hope this gives you a new look at some of that paper you may not use in your traditional way, and I hope it inspires you to pull out some flowers and link up with the Use Your Stuff challenge. I'll be back with them in early May so stay tuned for some more of their great challenges.










No comments:

Post a Comment