Sunday, May 21, 2017

A sweet, quick, easy sibling one page layout

     Hi Scrappy Friends!  I'm back today sharing a layout I created of our son and daughter when she was just a newborn.  This photo of him just laying and staring at her just melts my heart.  While she doesn't lie still now he loves her even more.
     For this layout I used the Pink Paislee penpal collection. On the heart paper near the bottom though I also used some gesso to town down how bright the colors were since I wanted a soft feel since the picture is so sweet.   

     I also wanted to show you how The Best Glue ever solved a frew scrappy problems I ran into during creating this.  The photo above you can see how my tap runner lifted right up because of the dimension of my layers.  
     In the photos below you'll see I have some clear die cuts I wanted to use.  I used BGE on the clear leaves and see how you can't even see it!

     Well,  I better run - we need to leave for work/school in 45 minutes and no one is even out of bed yet!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment