Saturday, May 6, 2017

Creative Top Ten All About My Favorites Scrapbook Layout

     Happy National Scrapbook Day Scrappy Friends! I have the distinct honor of running one of the challenges for this weekend over on the Victoria Marie Facebook Group.  The challenge I came up with was to create a project with your top ten current favorite things. 
     I thought this was going to be super easy right...I mean we all have things we love.  When I actually sat down to plan though...super hard.  Narrowing your whole life down to ten things!  If you'll notice though...work was not on the list...lol

   As per usual I started with a sketch...This one was from Creative Scrapper Volume Three.  The sketch had a huge amount of journalling on the right side, and I thought that was a great place for my top ten.  
     The paper on the right in from the Authentique collection all Favorite and was perfect for this theme.  The numbers and tiny word stickers are also from Authentique.  
       I didn't care for the photo on the other pieces from the collection though so I pulled out a 6x6 pad from My Minds Eye called Moments.  The scrappy challenge of this was though that it was white and the Authentique is cream.  Tim Holtz distress pads in Antique Linen to the rescue.  
     If you're not a member of the Victoria Marie group I hope that you'll consider joining for loads more inspiration and new scrappy friends.  

No comments:

Post a Comment