Monday, May 15, 2017

How to create a sparkling one year old girl birthday scrapbook layout

     Hey Scrappy Friends!  I'm back today sharing another layout for the Use Your Stuff challenge blog. Our challenge this week was to make a metallic or sparkle layout.  What better way to use sparkle than on baby J's first birthday pictures.
How to create a sparking one year old girl birthday scrapbook layout
     I started with a sketch I found on PageMaps. it gave me the perfect base for what I wanted to include.  The large photos of obviously of J in her birthday outfit.  The two smaller photos are the cake her auntie made her and the flower we used to decorate inside of paper decorations.  
     The aqua cardstock base is from an old DCWV pack that I wish they still made.  I've been hoarding the last bits.  The patterned paper is Echo Park Birthday Wishes.  To make it metallic though I "painted" some of there cupcakes with Wink Of Stella in Clear and Light Green.
     I also added a splash of sequins around the page, and a glitter chipboard title. To finish it off I used glitter pens from Kaiser Craft and some Heidi Swapp Color Shine.
    I was really pleased with how this came out...it's one of those photos that you have such high hopes for because it's so special, and it's just perfect.  I hope you love what I've created, and as always...leave me a link with what you created and I'll be sure to comment.  






No comments:

Post a Comment