Tuesday, August 29, 2017

You Need To Use The Best Glue Ever On Chipboard Embellishments

     Hey friends...Lyne here with you today.  I wanted to share with you how I use my Best Glue Ever on chipboard pieces.  I created the below layout using up odds and ends pieces from a kit club I was part of in I believe 2015.
    I'm not entirely sure I'm in love with the layout, but it documents a silly phase my kids are going though and that's what really matters right!?
    Anyway...where the Best Glue Ever saved me was the chipboard piece on the left (blue) and under the photo (green) by Bella Blvd.  This isn't just any chipboard piece as it has quite a bit of bulk to it.
     The sticky on it wasn't  keeping the pieces down, and I find this is often the case with even thinner chipboard.  A thin line of The Best Glue Ever, and you can see my pieces are securely stuck to the page.
      Get out that bottle...even for pieces that already have a sticky back!




No comments:

Post a Comment