Wednesday, November 8, 2017

1st Fluff | Hip Kit Club | Felicity Jane

     Hey crafty friends!  How is your November going so far?  I have gotten a few things done so far including this layout of our daughter.
     My husband came home from hunting early allowing to go to a non-profit cafe that is only open during the week.  Cafe Vida has really tasty breakfast and lunch.  Since we didn't think Julia would eat what we each were having we purchased here a peanut butter and fluff sandwich.  To say it was a hit is an understatement!
     I don't usually get to scrap photos the day they happened, but when I saw the weekly sketch over at the Hip Kit Club Forum I knew I needed to get right to work. 
      I used the Felicity Jane Willow kit because the colors were soft enough for a little girl, but still enough for her animal shirt.  I also loved the opportunity to use the girl die-cut as I don't often has pictures of just her or I.  
     Can we also talk about how perfect the #allthefood stamp was for this layout!  The stamp was from the June Summer kit.  As I've mentioned before I haven't been big into stamping on my layouts, but these sets have just the right sentiments and are just the right size.  I can usually find just the right one for my page.
   Okay - off to create more.  Until next time...stay crafty!




SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment