Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Dare HeIs | Felicity Jane

     Hey friends!  I'm am so very excited to be here today as it's my first share as part of the new Southern Girls Challenge team.  I have been with them before and am so glad to be with them again!
     The challenge this go round is Anything Goes...who doesn't love that challenges!  I used a sketch Laura Whitaker made for the Secret Not Secret Kit Club November challenge.

     The layout was created with my Felicity Jane Willow kit.  This is the fifth layout I have created with this kit, and I'm hoping to kill it before year end.  I know that doesn't sound like a lofty goal since there isn't much left, but we all know how busy the holidays are!
     Now I'm sure you are wondering what the title is as it seems like gibberish, but I promise it has a purpose and it part of the story.  Every day our puppy and our 1.5 year old daughter wait for out son's bus to come down the street.
     There are a few buses that come down the street and they seem to know those aren't his.  When his come down the dog goes bananas and Julia screams...Dare HeIs = There he is!  It has to be the sweetest thing ever!!!
     If you want to see some other layouts from this kit take a look at Young At Heart, Happy, So Big or 1st Fluff.
     So, are you going to join the challenge?  If so please make sure to leave me a link so that I can be sure to check it out.  I'd love your thoughts on my layout as well.  Until next time...stay crafty!



2 comments:

  1. Lyne, it's so lovely to have you back hunny! Super excited to see your gorgeous layout and hear the gorgeous story to it. Your wee poppet is growing up and what a lovely moment to have captured like this. Love it! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So very happy to be back Wendy and thank you for your kind comments on my creation.

      Delete