Thursday, December 21, 2017

Our Family | Simple Stories | Scrapbook Generation

     Hey crafty friends!  Today's post is an old kit from Scrapbook Generation that I'm using to show how I used my ScraPerfect perfect crafting pouch to attach the dimensional elements to my scrapbook page.  

     The kit contained product from the Simple Stories Legacy collection (no longer made), and was perfect for the family photos we had taken late last year.  You'll be seeing more pages from this collection later :-)
     The crafting pouch came in handy when it was time to attach the stickers that I wanted to be dimensional.  I touched them to the pouch to take the sticky off and then used my pop dots.  If you just use the pop dots when you place the pages in your album they will get wavy.  The pressure from other layouts will push the parts that don't have pop dots on them down and they will stick to the page.

     So tell me...how do you remove the sticky from your stickers that you want to make dimensional?


No comments:

Post a Comment