Friday, December 29, 2017

Pretty Much Perfect Together | Scrapbook Generation

     Hey crafty friends.  I'm here to share with you today a simple wedding layout I recently made for my sister.  She's married two years just this week.
     The layout was a from an old Scrapbook Generation kit, but I didn't use it as they suggested.  The papers were from Heidi Swapp,  and surprisingly some of it can still be found on Amazon.

     This layout is part of a two page spread and the other side is rather busy.  It's all 4x4 blocks with photos and project life cards.  I chose then to keep this side simple to not overwhelm.  
     The "star of this side (well besides the photo) is the title of pretty much perfect..together.  It was a 4x4 card that I layered and added an old Scraptastic acrylic piece to to create a more wedding themed title. To attach the together I used my ScraPerfect Best Glue Ever.
     So...now it's your turn.  Do you alter sketches or cards to fit what you're trying to scrap?  Share with me your tips/tricks and layout links!


No comments:

Post a Comment