Tuesday, December 5, 2017

We belong together | Stinkin Inkers | Doodlebug Designs

     Hey crafty friends!  Today is another reveal at the Stinkin' Inkers blog.  The challenge for the months is the holidays.  
     Now...let me explain how this wedding layout applies to Christmas.  My little sister got married the day after Christmas, and if you look closely you can see all the Christmas decorations still up in the church.  It made decorating very easy :-)
     

     All my papers came from an old My Creative Scrapbook kit.  If I remember correctly they are all Doodlebug Designs papers.  The squares are 2x2 cut aparts from a 12x12 sheets that I layers with some of the smaller patterned papers.  Sprinkle some elements here and there and you're ready to go.
     Do you have any non-traditional holiday memories?  I'd love to see your layouts about them.  Until next time...stay crafty!

No comments:

Post a Comment