Sunday, January 7, 2018

Snow Fun | Pebbles

     Hey crafty friends!  I'm posting today with a kill a kit layout.  I wanted to use up an old My Creative Scrapbook kit, but there was so very little.  I went searching pinterest for the collection, and found inspiration from Mendi's layout.  
     I had several of the same washi/paper strips so I used them like she did, but I improvised with the ones I didn't and with my embellishments since I didn't have any of the ones she used.  I love how it came out.

     Out of this kit I was able to create four layouts, one mini album and two cards.  If I hadn't searched for the collection I wouldn't have gotten the last layout or the cards completed. I hope this inspires you to search when you are stuck and either scrap lift or make something your own.  Until next time...stay crafty!

No comments:

Post a Comment