Friday, December 20, 2013

2nd December ScrapStuffz Inspired By Challenge


     Welcome back everyone!  We're having two reveals over at ScrapStuffz this month, and it's time for my second.  Remember, you can use one, or both, to do entries this month!
     I was instantly inspired by the two trees, and I used two pictures of our Christmas tree from 2012.  One is of hubby and son while we hunted one down, and the other is it all decorated. After that I wanted to mimic the different picture boxes by using different papers…something I really struggle with.  I am always afraid of the patterns being two busy, but I ended up loving the effect.
    The title was cut from several different Cricut cartridges.  The wreath for the O was inspired by the wreathes in the inspiration photo.  The letters were welding in the Cricut Craft Room, and the tree was topped with some red stickles.
     I hope you'll come over and join us!

3 comments:

  1. Hey girl?! You've been busy creating huh? Love the details - especially the tree in the lower right hand corner. Oh and how you replaced the O with a wreath! Inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete