Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Friendship Card

     I was working on a bunch of spring themed cards for an exchange, and really liked the result of this friendship one. 
   I used my favorite color in the certainly celery Stampin' Up paper so I could enter the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.  The card base is Doodlebug, the flower is K & Company and the sentiment from Close To My Heart.   
     I like how these shaped cards fold out into three pieces that all contain a writing area.  I always enjoyed pen pals as a young person and still enjoy receiving a letter so these appealed to me right away.
  I'd also like to enter this card into the Craftin Desert Divas and Sister Act Card Challenge anything goes challenges.
   Thanks for joining me, and I'd love to see what you've been creating lately.

3 comments:

  1. Love that sentiment! Gorgeous pinkilicious card. Love the bloom and pretty border shape. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well isn't that the truth :) Such a HAPPY card!

    Thank you for sharing with us a Craftin Desert Divas!
    Make sure you check out our April Stamp release. The FUN starts April 22nd, hope to see you there!
    Shelly DTM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shape and the colors of your card! Beautiful! Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Use your favorite color #4, Dawn DT Member x

    ReplyDelete