Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Little FourWheeler Layout

     I'm was on a role this month with finding challenges that help me get these 8x10 photos done.  When I saw the sketch from Scrap Much? by Laura Whitaker I knew it would be the perfect 2nd page to my previous 9 month boy layout.
     I stayed pretty true to the sketch except I rotated it and turned the three photo spots into one large one.  The scallop and bracket borders were done using my Kiwi Lane templates. To tie the pages in together I used the same paper lines and the same embellishments...voila...a whole new page in under a half hour.   I'm really loving sketches lately rather than photo or color challenges because they allow me to get the photos I need to done without to much stretching to make my ideas fit.  Also, who can complain about getting a page done in a half hour!?
Until next time...keep scrapping!
 
 
 



7 comments:

  1. Fun page, i like the way you used a larger photo! Great job! Thanks for playing along at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch!! What an adorable photo! Thanks for sharing with us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could that pic be any cuter??!? Great job on taking that sketch and making it your own! The end result is fantastic! Thanks for sharing with us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute layout! Great take on the sketch! Thank you for playing with us over at the ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable photo...great way to use the larger photo! Thanks for playing along with ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout and love that you used a large photo!! So cute
    Thank you for playing along at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! I like the larger photo. Thanks for playing along with us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete