Friday, September 5, 2014

Fast and Furious Boy Card


   

     Welcome to my first post for Paper Crafter Anonymous...the awesome team run by Close To My Heart rep Heather.  
     For my first project I chose to make a boy card since I use a lot of those.  I also made this card entirely from scraps so I could show what beautiful results you can get with your leftovers.
    I didn't put a specific sentiment on the outside of the card on purpose.  I wanted to be able to store it in my stash and use it for maybe birthday, high school graduation or even a boy get well card.
I hope you enjoyed my first creation for this blog, and will come each week to check out what I've created.  Until next time...keep scrapping!

2 comments:

  1. This is such a FABULOUS card, I LOVE it! Would make great masculine cards.. Being a Cosnultant I still "find" stamps I need to add to my collection and this is NOW one of them! Fabulous job! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Heather - this is definitely my go to boy set

      Delete