Friday, June 19, 2015

Big Layout

So last week I showed you the right hand side of my two page Big Helper layout, and now it's time to share the left hand side.  I created both of these using a single page sketch from Laura Whitaker and ScrapMuch? 
In case you missed last weeks reveal.  I took an old Scrapbook Generation kit and re-purposes the paper.  I loved the paper, but knew I wouldn't use it with the sketch they provided.  I'm determined to use some of my old items though so voila.  
So even though they are two single page sketches do you think they work together as a double page?  I'd love to hear your thoughts, and until next time...Keep Scrapping!


3 comments:

  1. yes!!! they work beautifully!! I love them!! very nice!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look fabulous together Lynn. Love your layering and the arrows just draw your eye throughout the layouts!

    ReplyDelete