Monday, May 9, 2016

Happy Winter

I'm happy to be back with another layout today for Scrapbook Challenges.  I am even more thankful than normal to be part of their design team right now.  I think if I wasn't I wouldn't be getting any layouts done...I'd just be holding Julia all day long...
This layout was done with the January 2016 kit from My Creative Scrapbook.  It features washi tape and die cuts from Pebbles, paper and stickers from Echo Park, letters from Doodlebug and a die cut from Tim Holtz.
To make the die cut on the top/bottom of the photos extra special I pressed them into my VersaMark stamp pad and then embossed them with Ranger chunky embossing powder.  It gives the snowflakes a glossy appearance. It's almost like they are glistening.  
Thanks for joining me today, and if you ever have any questions about my process or a layout I'd love to answer them!

Sketch

No comments:

Post a Comment