Friday, June 30, 2017

Happy Scrapbook Layout | Felicity Jane

     Hey Scrappy Friends!  Welcome to my last layout for the month of June.  This layout was inspired by the June 15th sketch over at Stuck? Sketches.   Laura always has inspiring sketches and I'm so glad she shares them with us.  
    For this layout I used the May Willow kit from Felicity Jane. The colors were perfect for my photo.  Hubby and I were at Tybee Island in this photo and I was about five months pregnant with our son Michael.
     I will have a process video on my channel next month about how I created this.  I'm honestly not 100% sure I love it, but anything more I tried to add just was too much.  The triangles are Liquitex Modeling Paste that I colored with some Studio Calico color theory (05) paint mixed with some Heidi Swapp Mustard Color Shine.  I mixed the two to create a shade that matched my die cut title and the paper I backed my photo with. 
    The stamping is done with stamps from Felicity Jane's June kit summer and Stazon-On Jet Black Ink. I like using the Staz-On because I don't have to worry if my surface is mat like my paper or coated like my tags.
     Okay - well...I better run.  Little lady wants her lunch.  Thanks for joining me today and until next time.  Keep scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment