Monday, September 11, 2017

2017 | Felicity Jane

   Hey crafty friends!  Back today with another page inspired by the sketch challenge at Challenge Yourself.  They always have different challenges, but the one constant is it must include a photo with you in it.  I think that's awesome because we tend to end up behind the camera capturing the memories rather than being on the pages too.  
     My photo are of hubby and I on our date night during our recent vacation.  We had supper and went on the Haunted Mansion ride.  I've been going to Rehoboth since I was maybe 12 and this was the first time I'd ever been on it. 

     Everything on the page came from the Felicity Jane Summer kit.  I'm almost done sharing layouts from that kit.  I attached all the die cuts with The Best Glue Ever which is normal, but it also worked really well on the flair.  
     Really easy page this time, and I appreciate you always checking it out.  I'd love to hear your comments!  Until next time...stay crafty!

SaveSave

11 comments:

  1. Hi Lyne! Your layout is so gorgeous! I love the way you used the sketch to make your lovely page. And I went to Rehoboth on vacation when I was a teenager - my aunt and uncle lived there for a few years! I never went on the Haunted Mansion ride!!! Thanks so much for joining us this month at Challenge YOUrself! We are very happy that you did!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sharon - if you ever get to go again it's worth the ride for nostalgia

      Delete
  2. Super take on the sketch. Lovely story and beautiful colors in the kit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are gorgeous colors. This and the Caroline kit have been my favorite so far

      Delete
  3. This is so fresh and classic, I love it! Fantastic take on the sketch! Thank you for joining us at Challenge YOUrself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous clean take on the sketch. Looks so good!!! Thanks for joining Challenge YOUrself! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the sketch! LOVIN' the layers and how you cut out the shapes on the right side!! Thanks for playing along with us the Challenge YOUrself Blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sherri - I cut them out because I had trouble seeing them cut straight in half..haha

      Delete
  6. Beautiful! Love the fresh colors and how you have one color and one b&w photo! Thanks for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carmen - I made the one photo black and white because the color version was eehhh

      Delete