Friday, September 1, 2017

Happy Little Head | Felicity Jane

    Hey Scrappy Friends...Happy September!  I'm starting the month off by participating in Challenge #359 over at Lasting Memories.  The challenge was to use polka dots.  You can use a little or a lot. 

     In the main photo it's hard to see so I took a close up for you.  I also used a stamp that looks like polka dots.  
     All of these goodies are from the Felicity Jane Summer kit.  I'm working  on using this one up.  So far I've gotten five layouts from the kit and I have three full sheets of paper left.  I'm hoping to get at least three more layouts from the kit.  My goal for each one is at least eight.
    With that said...I'm off to use a new sketch and try to get that kit killed.  Until next time...Stay crafty!
     

3 comments:

  1. Love your layout...great journalling and layering...adorable photo too! Thanks for playing along with the Polka Dot challenge at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable little dots, so perfect for the layout. Thanks for sharing with us at lasting memories

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynn - I love your layout! Super cute photo and I love the stamping and the layers behind your photo! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Lasting Memories! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete