Monday, November 27, 2017

25 Days of Christmas Movies Blog Hop

     It's the most wonderful time of the year - time for the annual 25 Days Of Christmas Movies Blog Hop! #ChristmasMoviesHop


     We have 25 talented bloggers gathered together to share with you all the wonderful crafts and recipes you can make this Christmas season, based off of some of the most beloved holiday classic films. There are 25 films to be inspired by for your holiday season, and 25 talented bloggers to aid your inspiration! If you love Christmas movies, you have come to the right place!!

Let’s Meet The Hosts!



Megan ~ C’mon Get Crafty | Erlene~ My Pinterventures | Lindsay ~ seeLindsay
Stephanie ~ The Tip Toe Fairy | Rebecca ~ The Moments at Home | Michelle ~ Our Crafty Mom


     Now let's check out the rest of the amazing Christmas creations!

     I'm so excited to be back today sharing a mini album that I made as part of the 25 days of Christmas movies blog hop.  We each have picked a movie and created a project around that movie.  For my inspiration I chose the movie The Santa Clause Three.

     I chose this movie due to the inclusion of Jack Frost...snow/cold is one of my favorite things.  The inspiration for a snow themed mini album was born.
     I created a waterfall mini album using one piece of chipboard and a My Creative Scrapbook kit I've had since 2015.  Most of the items are from the Pebbles Winter Wonderland collection.  There sadly isn't much of it left out there as it was gorgeous.
     
     I love the way the waterfall looks with the lacy corners, and frosty colors.  I used my favorite Fiskars corner rounder because I thought it looked like a lacy snow pattern. 
     I chose a simple design for the cover that emphasized snow, but left room for the owner to put a photo in.  The addition of a photo would make it truly unique to that person.  
     I have also created a youtube video on my channel showing how I put the book together.  I'd love if you came over and checked it out.
     Before you hop on to the other blogs I have a giveaway.  I'd like to send this journal to one hop participant.  To enter just leave a comment here, become a follower, hop on over to the youtube video, leave a comment there and subscribe as well!  I can't wait to see who wins.  Happy Hopping!
     Now let's check out the rest of the amazing Christmas creations!






9 comments:

  1. I don’t know if my last comment went through. Love this and the snow paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seriously made this?! Wow you have amazing crafty talent! It looks absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Allisen - if you can measure and cut you can certainly make one of these!

      Delete
  3. I love the paper and the designs So cute! What a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fantastic album! Happy to have you in the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never seen a waterfall album, but I love it! The paper is so pretty and fits in perfectly with your movie.

    ReplyDelete