Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Explore| Felicity Jane | Stinkin Inkers | ScraPerfect

     Hey everyone!  I'm here today with a double header.  It is my first project for my new team called Stinkin' Inkers, and also uses products from my other team, ScraPerfect.  
     The challenge this month at Stinkin' Inkers is to create a project surrounding being thankful.  This is a photo I took at the beach less than three months after our daughter was born.  I am thankful that I got to spend the last few days of my maternity leave making memories with my parents and kiddos (hubby couldn't stay as long as we did).  

     You can see that several of my embellishments on this page are dimensional.  The flair, enamel dots and chipboard.  I attached all of these using my glue of choice...The Best Glue Ever.  If you haven't seen my video about the strength of this glue please head over to my youtube channel.  It really is great.

     The products on this layout are from the Felicity Jane Summer kit.  This is the last layout from that kit that I'll be sharing.  I got eight from the kit in total.  Until next time...stay crafty!

SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment