Friday, November 17, 2017

Young at Heart | Felicity Jane

     Hey crafty friends!  As usual I'm here with another layout for you today.  I am trying to kill my Felicity Jane Willow kit, and this one was a scrap lift from the Felicity Jane blog as I tried to use the pieces I had left.  Obviously I made changes to make it my own.
     One of the ways I made it my own were to use black accents to make it more masculine.  I used stamps from several different kits.  One is under the 3x4 card near the photo, and the other is in the top and bottom right corners in black.

     I also placed my clusters and journalling in different areas then the original.  The original had clusters on the top in the middle and right under the card cluster.  Their journalling was then under the photo.
    I always say...you can scrap lift and still make it your own.  Tell me...what are your go to things to change when you scrap lift someone?
     Okay - as usual I have to run and take care of the kiddos...nap time goes so quickly.  Until next time...stay crafty!

No comments:

Post a Comment