Sunday, December 10, 2017

Ten Stocking Stuffers For Scrapbookers

     With Christmas just a week or two away I thought I'd share with you ten reasonably priced stocking stuffer ideas for the scrapbooker in your life.  I may, or may not, have shared some of these ideas with my hubby...wink wink :-)

1.    Adhesive refills - a scrapbooker never has enough adhesive. My top suggestions would be the refill for whatever gun they use.  I use an ATG tape glider so I'd love to see some of those refills in my stocking.
2.    Sticker Maker - I use this small machine by Xyron when adhering die cut titles or other tiny paper pieces.  Pick up the machine and a refill and you'd also have a nice hostess gift for a scrapper.
3.     Pens - Sneak a peak, if you can, through the scrappers pen cup to see their favorite as we each have our own.  If you don't know these Sharpie pens are one of my favorite and the Signo white is also very popular
4.     Roller Stamp - The one above happens to be a date stamp, but roller stamps come with all kinds of staying now as well.  They add a nice little something to a persons page without having to be "into" stamping or have a ton of supplies. Pair this with a simple black ink pad and they are set to go.
5.   Good Scissors - we really can't have enough.  I have two pairs in two different sizes and they are always buried somewhere on my desk.  These Cutter Bee scissors are great for fussy cutting, and I've had mine for at least ten years and never needed to sharpen them.

6. Tweezers - a decent pair of tweezers can make placing small gems or enamel dots a breeze, and those tiny embellishments can make or break the look of a page.  In my experience the spring loaded tweezers work a ton better that the regular ones you can buy at the big box stores.

7. Dimensional Foam - either pop dots or foam tape allow your scrapper to add pop of dimension on their photo, die cut or sticker giving their page more interest and style.

8. Inkers - these hand held chalk inkers come in 40 colors, but are also sold singularly.  They are perfect for inking the edges of paper to add small pops of color around the page.  That small detail can really tie a color scheme together.

9. Un-Du - This adhesive remove is aside free and photo safe allowing a scrapper to remove an item that was already placed down.  This has saved my own layouts on numerous occasions. One example is I had an entire layout done and then miss-spelled a word in my title.  Without the Un-Du I would have had to completely start over instead of removing just that one area.
10.  Gift Card - if all else fails you can't go wrong with a gift card to their favorite online or local scrappy store.

    I hope this gives you some ideas for the stocking of the scrapper in your life, and I hope to see some of them in my own stocking!  I'll be sure to keep you updated on that front.





1 comment:

  1. Love this list of useful things for paper crafts Lynn! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete